Supporting your system
Cygnet provides an IT systems support service principally, but not exclusively, for existing clients for whom we have developed software applications.
Support services can be tailored to the exact needs of the customer and can include:
- System health-checks and audits
- Network design and configuration (Local & Wide-Area)
- Backup software (typically Symantec Backup Exec and BackupAssist)
- Antivirus, anti-spam & malware protection (typically ESET NOD32, Symantec or McAfee)
- Email management (typically Microsoft Exchange, Outlook Anywhere, Mdaemon Mail Server or GoogleApps cloud based)
- Databases (particularly Microsoft SQL Server)
- Bespoke business applications (generally developed by Cygnet)
- 3rd party business applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, SAGE, Pegasus, PowerDraft)
- Operating systems (Microsoft Windows Server, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X, HP OpenVMS & Linux)
- Hardware support and troubleshooting
- Supply and installation of both hardware & software
Support services are usually provided by remote secure connection over the Internet. On-site support services are also available.
Service contracts can be arranged on a ‘fixed price’ or ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis.