About this site
This website is constructed according to the standards laid down by the W3C. It is constructed from valid XHTML, and CSS for layout, ensuring that all Web browsers, including screen readers and mobile devices have access to the content. (See our accessibility statement.)
The body font (assuming you have it available) is Lucida Grande, and the headline font is Lucida Bright.
The site is built on a custom content management system, which uses XSL Transforms to apply a consistant look-and-feel, and Perl to hold it all together.
We also make use of:
This site should be useable in any Web browser, although the layout and visual style is only properly displayed in modern, standards-compliant browsers. The site has been tested in the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows, versions 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Mozilla Firefox, version 3.6
- Google Chrome, version 6
- Opera Software Opera, version 10
- Apple Computer Safari, version 5
Certain older browsers will work with this site, but will only show a basic page style:
- Netscape Navigator, version 4 and below
- Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows, version 5.5 and below